Gerald Spencer, P.E. has more than 50 years experience serving as the Engineer of Record responsible for the design and construction of the MEP portions of more than 1300 building construction projects since 1968 including more than 30 years of preparing forensic engineering reports. Gerald Spencer, P.E. has also been providing licensed professional engineering expert opinion and testimony concerning HVAC, electrical, plumbing, cryogenics, ventilation, construction contract compliance, construction cost estimating, construction contract acquisition, construction contract administration, and other construction matters for attorneys with since 2001.
Spencer Engineers, Inc. is the AE of record and Gerald R. Spencer, P.E. is the Mechanical and Electrical Engineer of Record responsible for the design and the construction of the following Aviation facility projects:
1. 2001 - Bush Intercontinental Airport - Revise Electrical Distribution and Potable Water Distribution Utilities at JFK Blvd.
2. 2000 - ELLINGTON FIELD - Study to modify control tower cab and radio room HVAC.3. 1999 - ELLINGTON FIELD - Modify (study and correct) airfield taxiway and information sign lighting distribution & Controls.
4. 1999 - ELLINGTON FIELD - Replace Water Chilling Machines Building 510.
5. 1997 - CCNAS - Remodel Hanger 12 - MEP only.
6. 1998 - CCNAS - ASRAM Trainer. - MEP only. 7. 1997 - Kingsville NAS - New Control Tower located adjacent to existing control tower. Remodeled Tracon and Radio rooms. - MEP only.
8. 1995 ELLINGTON - AIRCRAFT WASH RACK TO COMPLY WITH EPA REGULATIONS - $101,000.00 - This project designed a system to separate the rainwater and the aircraft wash waste water from the common area of the ramp that is used for aircraft washing.
9. ELLINGTON - AIRCRAFT TAXIWAY REPAIRS - $500,000 - FOR NASA-JSC
10. NASA-JSC - BLDG 9 - SPACECRAFT PARTS PLATING SHOP MODIFICATIONS FOR EPA REGULATIONS COMPLIANCE- $180,000
11. ELLINGTON - REPAIR FLIGHT OPERATIONS HANGER REMODEL BUILDING 135 - $325,000 - FOR NASA-JSC
12. NASA-JSC - BLDG 17 - CENTRAL AVIONICS / SOFTWARE FACILITY - $1,100,000
13. 1971 - DFW AIRPORT - REGIONAL AIRPORT FAA-TRACON FACILITY - DALLAS/FT. WORTH - $5,500,000.00 - This project is the Control Tower and Air Route Traffic Control Center for the DFW Airport. This Project included sophisticated security, Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, closed circuit TV, and monitoring systems. This Project included sophisticated Air Conditioning for the computer systems. - MEP only.
14. Gerald Spencer has held a private pilot license since 1970 and has logged 750 hrs. He has owned a 1947 North American L-17 Navion A N5562V, and a share of a 1967 Piper Comanche 260C N9363P.
1.713.621.2482 or 1.800.383.9685
4635 Southwest Freeway, Suite 900
Houston, Texas 77027
Copyright © Spencer Engineers, Inc.. All Rights Reserved