Gerald Spencer, P.E. has more than 50 years experience serving as the Engineer of Record responsible for the design and construction of the MEP portions of more than 1300 building construction projects since 1968 including more than 30 years of preparing forensic engineering reports. Gerald Spencer, P.E. has also been providing licensed professional engineering expert opinion and testimony concerning HVAC, electrical, plumbing, cryogenics, ventilation, construction contract compliance, construction cost estimating, construction contract acquisition, construction contract administration, and other construction matters for attorneys with since 2001.
Spencer Engineers, Inc. (SEI) is the AE of Record and Gerald Spencer is the MEP Engineer of Record responsible for the design and the construction of many high bay scientific research laboratories. These projects are listed as follows:
1. NASA-JSC - BUILDING 16 ADDITION - This project is an addition to the Avionics Test Facility for the addition of a space flight celestial navigation simulation trainer.
2. NASA-JSC - PLATING SHOP MODIFICATIONS -
3. NASA-JSC - BLDG 16 MODIFICATIONS FOR SHUTTLE FLIGHT SIMULATOR FACILITY - Remodeling of existing high bay into flight simulator facility.
4. NASA-JSC - BLDG 7 MODIFICATIONS FOR EXTERNAL VEHICULAR ACTIVITY FACILITY - Remodeling and additions to existing Vacuum Vessel located inside high bay laboratory as required for development of space hardware and space suits for the space laboratory project.
5. NASA-JSC - BLDG 16 ROBOTICS DEVELOPMENT FACILITY - Remodeling of mezzanine of existing high bay into research facility. We were hired directly by NASA.
6. MIST PROGRAM TEST, BUILDING 32J (INCLUDING $2,000,000 GFE EQUIPMENT) - This project is an High Bay Building Energy test facility to test total energy consumption, heat reclaim, power generation, water treatment, sewage treatment, and recycling of all water.
1.713.621.2482 or 1.800.383.9685
4635 Southwest Freeway, Suite 900
Houston, Texas 77027
Copyright © Spencer Engineers, Inc.. All Rights Reserved