Gerald Spencer, P.E. has more than 50 years experience serving as the Engineer of Record responsible for the design and construction of the MEP portions of more than 1300 building construction projects since 1968 including more than 30 years of preparing forensic engineering reports. Gerald Spencer, P.E. has also been providing licensed professional engineering expert opinion and testimony concerning HVAC, electrical, plumbing, cryogenics, ventilation, construction contract compliance, construction cost estimating, construction contract acquisition, construction contract administration, and other construction matters for attorneys with since 2001.
SEI is the AE of Record and Gerald Spencer, P.E. is the MEP Engineer of Record for the design of several projects related to Munitions and other ordinance manufacturing at the Lone Star Army Ammunition Plant at Texarkana, Texas, and at the Longhorn Army Ammunition Plant at Karnack, Texas. These projects are as follows:
1. REPAIR ELECTRICAL - MUNITIONS STORAGE BUILDINGS Project No. MPYJ-93-1623 - 2002 - Replaced Electrical service and power in 108 munitions storage buildings at Lackland AFB, Medina Annex, Texas
2. ACID STORAGE BUILDING - RED RIVER ARMY DEPOT - 1983 - $450,000 - This project involved a new warehouse for the storage and handling of all types of acids.
3. BUILDING 1174 ADDITION - RED RIVER ARMY DEPOT - 1983 - $450,000 - This project involved a new building for the electronic testing of military missiles. The test area of the building was constructed to be completely Radio Frequency Shielded.
4. LONGHORN ARMY AMMUNITION PLANT - Base wide Fire Alarm System - 1986 - $400,000
5. CAMP BULLIS, TX - ARMORY & STOR FAC - 1995 - $378,000 - U S ARMY - CESWF - ROAMER (817) 3301 - NEW BUILDING
6. LONGHORN ARMY AMMUNITION PLANT - KARNACK, TX - 1994 - $105,655 - U S ARMY - CESWF - SHANKE (817) 2374 - ADD COVERED STORAGE FOR EPA COMPLIANCE
Copyright © Spencer Engineers, Inc.. All Rights Reserved
1.713.621.2482 or 1.800.383.9685
4635 Southwest Freeway, Suite 900
Houston, Texas 77027